Thursday, May 17, 2012

21 weeks


How Far Along: 21w

Size of baby: He now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot.

Other things baby is up to: You may soon feel like he's practicing martial arts as his initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to his activity as you get to know him better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +2

Sex: Boy!

Movement: Yep. Especially if I'm leaning over or lying on my side.

Sleep: More dependent on Corinne than pregnancy at this point. I am getting up more often to pee, which usually wakes Corinne up (holy light sleeper, batman!), so then I have to put her to sleep more often.

Symptoms: Feeling bigger

Maternity Clothes: Yep!

Belly Button: Innie

Next appointment: End of May