He learned his most of the letters (W trips him up) over the summer since Corinne became interested in letters (monkey see monkey do). In August, he was sitting in my lap staring up at the ceiling and started counting out loud "123456898". He is speaking in two word sentences; sometimes three words at a time.
Evan loves airplanes, toy cars, and Bubble Guppies. He also loves pulling hair. A lot. Especially Corinne's hair because she yells loudly and that is,apparently, the neatest thing ever. We've started putting him in time outs for it/other rough behavior, but that's more for Corinne's benefit than his. He doesn't really get it "why am I sitting on this couch? Oh, hey! A bug on the wall I can stare at. And I have feet, well those are pretty fun to play with!"
He dances and sings (what sounds like the soundtrack from Frozen), and talks back to the TV when a character poses a question to the audience (Corinne still stares at the character disdainfully "whyyy are you wasting my time with this elementary question?"). However, he (like Corinne) hates it when M or I sing. He'll put his hand over my mouth and says "no (insert word here that I was singing)!" FFS little man, my singing isn't that bad.

