Monday, August 4, 2014

Downtown

We checked out the new spray park near downtown San Diego. After that we went over to Seaport Villiage. The spray park felt good on a hot day. Plus, I got to use my Craigslist jogging double stroller I bought here for use while in San Diego. I really like it! 

Corinne has been on a kite kick lately. I bought her one from the dollar bin thinking she could play with it during the evenings when the winds pick up. She liked it so much she has taken to sleeping with it. So when she saw there was professional kite flyer at Seaport, she about shat herself from excitement. 

However she had a hard time understanding that those were not, in fact, "Myyy kites! Myyy kites!" Thankfully, the kite flyer was very nice and let her hold onto an anchored kite. Then she tripped over and tangled the strings. Sorry, Mr Kite Flying Dude. I think he was glad to see us leave.