Monday, January 10, 2011

13 weeks

This weekend marked the start of my 13th week of pregnancy. I had plans to start a weekly-check in like this but couldn't quite bring myself to do it, until now. So, here (breathe) it is.

How Far Along: 13 weeks, 1 day

Size of baby: Size of a peach, about three inches from rump to crown

Total Weight Gain/Loss: -1 pound

Gender: The NT scan gave us 85% chance of a boy

Movement: Seriously? I'm only 13 weeks.

Sleep: Same as always. I love sleep.

Symptoms: Still have a touch of morning sickness about once every few nights. Not bad at all though.

Maternity Clothes: The tops are still fitting fine, as are most bottoms. The jeans however, not so much. I have two pairs of maternity jeans which fit quite well.

Milestones: Successful NT scan, making it into the second trimester. I told my boss last Monday.

Looking forward to: Getting the NT scan blood results back

Next appointment: 1/31/11 The 16 week appoinment.

Times I used the doppler in the last week: 3


13w1d