How Far Along: 29w2d
Size of baby: She measures a little over 15 inches long and weighs about 3 pounds. (According to the interwebz.)
Size of baby: She measures a little over 15 inches long and weighs about 3 pounds. (According to the interwebz.)
Other things baby is up to: Her brain can now control her breathing and body temperature. She can also cough, and her sucking abilities have been perfected.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +1 pound in the last week, total gain for the pregnancy: +19 (I guess last week's massive 3 pound gain wasn't water weight. ::eyes the tasty brownies::)
Sex: Girl
Movement: The kicks are still down low, so since she's head down, I'm thinking she folded up like a hard taco.
Sleep: Trying to sleep for more than 2 hours at night is impossible.
Symptoms: Feet swelling (not the hands though, which is good). I think I've perfected the "waddle".
Maternity Clothes: Yep, but I totally made a non-maternity shirt work last week.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +1 pound in the last week, total gain for the pregnancy: +19 (I guess last week's massive 3 pound gain wasn't water weight. ::eyes the tasty brownies::)
Sex: Girl
Movement: The kicks are still down low, so since she's head down, I'm thinking she folded up like a hard taco.
Sleep: Trying to sleep for more than 2 hours at night is impossible.
Symptoms: Feet swelling (not the hands though, which is good). I think I've perfected the "waddle".
Maternity Clothes: Yep, but I totally made a non-maternity shirt work last week.
Belly Button: The innie is getting more shallow and wide
Milestones: Finalized the registry
Looking forward to: July. It can't come fast enough.
Next appointment: 5/4/11 at the OBGYN
Times I used the doppler in the last week: Once, last night. It was neat to hear the kicks and feel them at the same time. The heartbeat is so clear now. It's like her heart is right on the other side of my skin.
Other: I need to nail down a pediatrician and a day care.
Milestones: Finalized the registry
Looking forward to: July. It can't come fast enough.
Next appointment: 5/4/11 at the OBGYN
Times I used the doppler in the last week: Once, last night. It was neat to hear the kicks and feel them at the same time. The heartbeat is so clear now. It's like her heart is right on the other side of my skin.
Other: I need to nail down a pediatrician and a day care.
And for fun...a progession shot:
