Friday, July 13, 2012

29.5 weeks

We had an ultrasound yesterday to check for pre-eclampsia and IUGR.

Baby boy is measuring ahead by 1-1.5 weeks. The tech commented on how long his legs were. He's head down, laying on his right side. They guesstimated his weight to be at 3lb 8oz!

Everything else looked good. Blood pressure was 130/80, and weight gain was +13lbs.

His heart was right under my belly button, so the tech couldn't get a clear look on how big the VSD was, but she said if it was a good size, she would have seen it. So she thinks it is closing up.

I now start going weekly for appointments, and bi weekly for growth ultrasounds.

My belly button is getting very shallow. When I lay down and push around it, it pops up. Looks like a small dinner roll.

Yesterday, I saw a large ripple across my belly. Usually when he moves, you can see a quick "pop", but this one, the right side of the belly rolled, and then then the mass moved to the left side. It was pretty neat to see.