The last week or so, we've been trying to get Corinne to sleep by herself at night.
She won't do the crib, so she sleeps on the mattress on the floor. M puts her sleep, and then if she wakes during the night, I go in and get her back to sleep (usually by nursing) and then sneak out.
Overall, it's gone pretty well. A few nights were bad (she was waking and crying and was hard to settle back down), but some nights were awesome.
The last two nights (am I going to jinx myself by typing this?) she slept all night long without waking. Last night, from 9:30p-8:30a.
One would think this would translate in more sleep for me, but it doesn't. I'm up every 90 minutes to use the bathroom, and checking the video monitor every 30 minutes, paranoid that only a dead baby would be that quiet.
