Baby boy (or "Jarl" as M likes to call him) is guesstimated to weigh in at 5.5lbs. Which explains all the pelvic pain I've been experiencing. Some days it's better than others. It makes me hobble around like an old woman and makes lifting my legs (to go upstairs) a Herculean feat. It's actually been pretty tame the last two days.
Other fun third trimester pregnancy perks: leg cramps. When I go to stretch out my legs (especially at night), then they tend to Charlie horse right up.
I've still managed to avoid huge stretch marks, heartburn, and Braxton hicks contractions. Yay!
So, really, other than the leg cramping, pelvic pain, and constant feeling like I'm one really good fart away from relief (which never comes), I'm feeling pretty good. Blood pressure is normal, no swelling (I'm still wearing my wedding rings), and weight gain is at 20lbs which the doctor is happy about.
Each weekly appointment I have on Thursdays the doctor is surprised to see me and surprised that everything is continuing to go smoothly. baby boy continues to pass his biophysical profile ultrasounds with an 8 out of 8, and his head and abdomen continue to be in the >90th percentile range, with the rest of his measurements between the 70th and 90th percentile.
I kind of feel like a ticking time bomb at this point.

