Wednesday, August 22, 2012

35 weeks

Also known as the time that I am constantly feeling like I'm one really good, long, fart away from feeling great...but it never comes.

The groin pain has lessened (somewhat), but it still rears its ugly head when transitioning from laying/sitting down to standing up or moving.

I'm up about 20ish pounds, which the Dr is happy about, and blood pressure still is normal. Each weekly appointment, I get a mini lecture from him that as soon as I start to feel off or have pre-e symptoms, I'm to call right away.

Interestingly enough, still no swelling. My wedding rings and shoes still fit great. However reaching my toes to cut my toenails is out of the question at this point. So, I let the Asian ladies do it at the local nail place, who feel the need to point out that I look huge, I must be carrying twins, and I have too much dead skin on my feet ::tsk tsk:: at least I know I'll always get a non sugar coated opinion from them! And they make my feet look nice :)

Oh, and I somehow managed to avoid the purple stretch mark fairy. Granted she still has a few weeks to make an appearance, but so far, so good. Really, the only visible markings on the belly are due to the Lovenox shots. Track marks, if you will.

I'm getting anxious to get to the end. To get my body back and to see the little guy. But then I cower in fear over the prospect of dealing with TWO babies all day and night long.

Send wine. Cases of it. I'm going to need it.