Over the weekend, we kick started Halloween by carving pumpkins and drinking wine. Chocolate-flavored wine to be exact. And by "we", I mean "we" drank, but "I" carved.
And since the pumpkins were here, that meant Corinne just had to try on her costume (a lion):
She was not a fan of the hood and immediately took it off:
Evan had to model his Halloween garb as well. However I was too lazy to track down his costume, so he donned the pumpkin onesie:
On Halloween, I found his costume:
Since Evan is the hand-me down kid, here are some comparisons:
After dinner and a bath (needed, as tonight was pasta night), we suited up and headed out to trick or treat at the houses on either side of us.
http://youtu.be/2ozSz1DAyeE
Corinne has been a walking fiend lately, so I had high hopes of getting her to walk to the door. She, however, had a different agenda:
http://youtu.be/jmbzs4H4Xsw
However, she ultimately delivered, walking the last few steps to the door:
Evan meeting the neighbors:
After two houses (and scoring some Reeces Pieces for M and I....couldn't let Corinne have them due to them being a choking hazard...we are such careful parents), we headed on home to take the last photos for Halloween 2012.
M dressed up as a reluctant trick or treater "If I want candy, I'm going to go to the store and buy some. I like Halloween parties but the rest is lame."
