I got her a 2T winter jacket and it fits well. She had lots of fun putting it on and walking around the house in it.
Evan wasn't thrilled to play dress up with his winter clothes (lots of 18m stuff). I figure I'll fill in 12m pants for the fall at the church consignment sale for him.
Corinne pulled the jacket I got for Evan out of the bag. I told her it was Evan's jacket. So she kept trying to put it on him. She'd grab his arm and try to stuff it in.
When that didn't work, she just draped it over his head. Good enough for government work, right?
Then she wanted him to wear her new winter hat.
Then Evan discovered the cat in the bag.
And God forbid Evan get to play with something by himself. So Corinne took the bag (with the cat still in it) and dragged it into the other room. The cat was not a happy camper.





