Well, it took some doing, but Corinne and Matt are off to their first school daddy daughter dance. She didn't want to go and was scared. We spun it as she's just showing Daddy her school and lunchroom. Once she gets there, I'm sure she'll have a good time, but eesh. I felt like I was prepping the lamb for the slaughter the way she acted. I'm sure the lack of nap isn't helping much, combined with a busy day of getting up at 3:30a and climbing into Evan's bed to try to get him to play (they both went back to sleep around 5a with mom-intervention/wrath), building Valentines mailboxes at Home Depot this morning, and a birthday party this afternoon.
Evan wanted to go though!
Now I wait here until Matt gets home to hear how it went....
Update: she enjoyed the popcorn, didn't eat the cupcake, thought the music was too loud in the dance room and didn't want to stay in it for more than a few minutes, but enjoyed the balloons and showing Daddy around her school. As they were leaving at the end of the dance, she said she wanted to dance more.