How Far Along: 14 weeks, 0 day
Size of baby: Size of a lemon, 3.4 inches long from crown to rump, and weighs 1.5 ounces.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: No change since last week, still down one pound for the pregnancy.
Sex: The NT scan gave us 85% chance of a boy
Movement: None.
Sleep: A few days ago, it started to get uncomfortable to sleep on my stomach (which is my favorite sleeping position). So, I'm kind of on my stomach, but with a knew up and on a pillow. A bit of a compromise between side and stomach sleeping.
Symptoms: Had one night of morning sickness, but that was it. The area right above my belly button is sticking out. Sadly, it still looks like I ate too much holiday ham, rather than am growing a small human. Each day I'm home (not at work), I take an afternoon nap with the cat. Good Lord, I love afternoon naps.
Maternity Clothes: The tops are still fitting fine, as are most bottoms. The jeans however, not so much. I have two pairs of maternity jeans which fit quite well.
Milestones: None to speak of.
Looking forward to: Well, ths is non-pregnancy related, but we are getting a new deck (the old one was becoming a hazard) and screening it in to keep mosquitoes out. I'm looking forward to nursing the baby outside on a warm August night.
Next appointment: 1/31/11 The 16 week appoinment.
Times I used the doppler in the last week: 2
![]() |
| 14 weeks |
![]() |
| The latest Lovenox bruise |
![]() |
| The same bruise, two days later. Angry-looking. |


