Corinne got a new shirt on her 8 month birthday:
M and I got the surprise of our life on 1/16/12. No drugs, no IUI, this was a 100% natural conception:
I'm feeling a mixture of happiness and fear. Corinne is, ahem, spoiled right now. Attention has to be on her 24/7 or she gets quite upset. She requires constant holding. Hopefully, assuming this whole pregnancy thing works out, she'll be a bit more independent by the delivery date, and won't need to be in my arms every hour of the waking day.
Other people have had kids this close in age and lived to tell the tale....right?
So far, the bloodwork is good:
1/16/12: HCG at 15, progesterone at 21 (10dpo)
1/18/12: HCG at 53 (12dpo)
My next check will be on Wednesday 1/25/12, and then the first ultrasound will be 1-2 weeks later.
I started back on the Lovenox injections on Monday night. Man, I had forgotten how much those suck.