I don't know if it was the change in venue that made her want to return to her tried and trusted mode of transportation (crawling), or what, but I couldn't get her to walk at all outside, which dashed my hopes for having her walk next door for Halloween.
In other news, she has started "mothering" Evan. It is too cute, but requires a watchful eye and quick intervention. When she's drinking from a bottle, she'll crawl over to Evan and stick her bottle in his face (usually in his eye, but hey, close enough.) She'll also bring a blanket over to him and put it on him.
Quick intervention is required when she tries to give him a book (thonking him in the head with a corner of a book is her forte).
No videos of the above, as like I mentioned, two hands and quick intervention is required.
I'm convinced this is the face Evan wants to make when he sees or hears Corinne coming over to "play" with him:
Because he'd rather be doing this in peace:
or:
And this is when constant vigilance is required:
Corinne taking a break from annoying Evan and playing outside:





