Friday, October 26, 2012

Child Labor, Toddling, and Stealing Socks

Corinne is turning into hired help (paid in cheese sticks.) She'll help me to empty the dishwasher by handing me this dishes. I had better grab whatever she's offering in less than 2 seconds before she drops the dish on the floor so she can grab the next dish.

She'll also help me with the laundry by taking the clothes out of or putting them in the washer/dryer.

Her skills need to be fine tuned a bit, but I'm looking forward to turning over the household duties to her in the near future.

Now if only she learned how to clean baseboards....

http://youtu.be/uiio9uFzvLw


http://youtu.be/rCa5u27-j5E



In other news, her toddling skills are coming along quite nicely! I'm having a hard time getting her to walk outside, but she'll happily toddle around inside.

http://youtu.be/E5Ih-GRKQc0


Poor Evan is destined for a lifetime of cold feet. If he is wearing socks, it's like a homing beacon to Corinne that his foot is suffocating and must be freed from its cotteny confines.

http://youtu.be/t7zFVwwCy1I