If you've ever watched Mega Millions, you may recognize the groom: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm196577536/nm2061352
So I just now looked him up on IMDB. He was in a few Good Eats episodes! I love that show!! I'll have to ask him about it when we see him next.
For one day and night, I'm amazed at all the crap we had to bring. Kids don't travel light!
We split a sitter (3 teenagers, actually) with another couple who had a one year old and a 4 year old. It was a steal as they only asked for $5 per kid, per hour. So, for 5 hours, we gave them $40, feeling bad as $25 for 5 hours was too cheap.
It worked out perfectly, as the sitter was on-site, so we were only 30 feet away if there was an issue. We left Corinne with the sitters, and I mostly wore Evan. He did well, not crying as long as he was being held. She did well, only crying when she saw us. The teenagers kept her entertained! It's nice that we can start leaving her with "normal" sitters now without her freaking the eff out.
M, I and Evan:
Our nickname between friends is "manderso"...and it made it onto the seating chart (under Lassen):
The wedding ceremony was pretty entertaining. The only part that was "traditional" was the 30 seconds of vows. Ceremony: http://youtu.be/8KLt3eEXVw8
Gangnam-style:
We stayed the night up there at a lodge. M slept with Corinne, and I slept with Evan. Corinne was in heaven having a sleeping buddy in her bed!
We couldn't keep her off the nightstand. So, we removed the clock and phone and let her hang out on it:
Both kids took a good nap on the way back. Thank God we were blessed with two awesome car travelers!
Back home!
In other news, Evan had his first diaper blowout. Ah, I didn't miss those. Time to move up to the size 2 diapers! This kid is flying through the sizes!
